Although not a disease but natural occurance, wrinkles can be taken care of by proper care. As a person ages the epidermal cells become thinner and less sticky. The thinner cells make the skin look noticeably thinner. The decreased stickiness of the cells decreases the effectiveness of the barrier function allowing moisture to be released instead of being kept in the skin. This causes dryness and makes the skin to fold and wrinkle.. The number of epidermal cells decreases by 10% per decade and they divide more slowly as we age making the skin less able to repair itself quickly.
Natural Home Remedies for Wrinkles
- Make a natural homemade paste using (1-2 tablespoon) juices of sugar cane and (2-3 teaspoon) turmeric powder, which is the most effective herb used in every kitchen and keep it aside for five minutes. Gently apply on aging lines (wrinkles) and let it dry for 10-15 minutes, then wash your face using clean water. This is one of the most effective natural remedy for wrinkles. This is one of the useful home remedies for wrinkles.
- Rubbing down wrinkles around the eyes, neck, and other areas with coconut oil before sleep increases blood circulation and promote relaxation to the skin. This is helpful in to get rid of wrinkles.
- A good facial massage improves blood circulation, reduces wrinkles, tones your skin, and gives a new life to the tired and dead skins.
- Massage the wrinkles prone area for ten minutes with the central part of the pineapple fruit, which is hard or with its fresh juice then wash your face using cold water. It slows down the aging lines.
- Make a mixture using natural honey (half teaspoon) and fresh chopped ginger (one teaspoon) and eat it daily at sun rise. This is one of the important home remedies for wrinkles. This is how to get rid of wrinkles.
- You can also use the freshly prepared juices of kheera (cucumber) or apple everyday on wrinkles as it is natural and effective treatment for curing wrinkles and slows down skin ageing. This is one of the best home remedies for wrinkles.
- Lemon juice also works for reducing fine lines under eyes, neck, and hands. This is also very effective in minimizing the wrinkles and cleaning the skin surface.
Precautions against Wrinkles
- Drink enough water as it keeps the skin glowing and removes unwanted materials from the body.
- Use a natural sun protecting cream everyday as ultraviolet rays of the sun takes away the natural beauty of the skin and develops wrinkles around your eyes, necks, and any exposed skin surface.
- Diet plays an important role for keeping you in good health and keeping the skin glowing and wrinkle free. Eat green vegetables, sprouts, eggs, fish, nuts, papaya, purple colored fruits, as it keeps you active and slows down the aging lines.
- Drink plenty of fresh fruit juices instead of soft drinks.
- Stop smoking and avoid tea, beverages, and alcohols.
- Do a face scrub using various natural home available products like turmeric, rose water, honey once or twice a week to keep it soft and clean this also reduce wrinkles or aging sign.
- Live a stress free life and control your anger and always keep a beautiful smile on your face as it slow down wrinkle lines.
- Avoid laser treatments, chemical-based injection to the skin to reduce aging lines or wrinkles on your skin. They are harmful and do not treat your skin naturally and safely.