These are caused by pores getting clogged with hardened oil. Here the pores are not open. They therefore show up as tiny white pearly lumps beneath the surface of the skin. They usually form on oily skin.
Precautions to avoid Whiteheads
- Good intake of fruit juices and fresh fruits
- Drink a lot of water
- Intake and use of Probiotics like bananas, artichokes, onions and honey
- Keep free from stress
- Reduce the intake of refined carbohydrates such as rice, pastas and white breads.
- Extractors can be used to remove white heads from face. After extracting the whiteheads, astringent lotion should be used to close the skin pores
- To control or thoroughly remove whiteheads on your skin, a paste of powdered and roasted pomegranate skin mixed with juice of fresh lime can be applied.