There are different types of hair with differ with people.However they can be broadly categorized into these four types:
- Normal Hair
- Oily hair
- Dry Hair
- Combination Hair
- It is shiny yet not greasy and fairly easy to manage.
- It flies about a little a day after the set but it soon settles down and looks good for about a week.
- Looks good for a day or two after shampooing but then quickly becomes lifeless.
- Groups of hair cling together in unattractive strands and the head feels dirty.
- It often has the problem of dandruff.
- It is difficult to control dry hair after shampooing. Looks dull and has ends that are dry and split. Even just before shampooing the ends look dry.
- The head too feels dry and sometimes itchy. Dry hair breaks of very easily.
- Sometimes there are dry flakes of skin around the hair line.
- It is the combination of both greasy and dry hair.
- It is usually fairly long and the hair nearest the head is greasy while the ends are dry.
- After shampooing, the hair looks good except for the ends.
- Ends look difficult to set smoothly, split and lighter in color than the roots.
- But by the time hair needs shampooing again, ends look quite good.