How To Have Long Shiny And Bouncy Hairs
Long hair is always a preferred choice amongst many women because apart from promoting shine they make each hair stand out because of its vibrant texture. They speak volume, shine, and provide lots of options for styling. It is easy to create versatile looks with long hair, as well as promoting healthy and vibrant shine that makes the hair look silky and smooth
- Ensure that the hair is well nourished. Only if it is well nourished will the hair look so good that it shines with health and vitality.Stpes include applying hair oil to the hair and scalping it at least twice a week
- Warming the oil slightly and then spend about 30 minutes massaging it into your scalp and strands helps a lot. Leave this on for about two hours, or overnight. Wash the next day with your usual shampoo.
- Make sure that your shampoo is chosen in accordance to the hair type. This will also make a difference and decide upon the quality of your hair. Use of a natural or organic shampoo that is free of excessively harsh chemicals is always good for the hair.
- Brush out the hair twice a day to keep it healthy and shiny. This stimulates circulation in scalp and promotes the growth of long hair.
- Use of plastic comb s and clips and all other implements made of plastics should be avoided in hair. These always provide extra static and lead to hair weakening and breakage. Try to use wooden combs and brushes instead. This will also help to keep your hair healthier.
- Use of almond oil for your hair massages is hugely beneficial in promoting healthier and silky hair.
- Avoid using blow dryer, or hair iron, it’ll break and damage your hair.
- Never brush the hair when it’s wet. Brush your hair starting at ends, detangling gently piece-by-piece with your fingers first.
- Intake of carrots, are known to add to excellent hair growth. In fact, all yellow and orange colored fruits and vegetables should be added to the diet. All of these will be instrumental in your efforts.
- Soak a few seeds of fenugreek overnight and use the water for an excellent rinse the next morning. These methods should show visible results in a couple of months.
- Use Strawberry hair mask: mash eight strawberries with one-tablespoon mayonnaise. Massage this into washed but damp hair. Cover it with a shower cap and then a warm towel. Wash out with a shampoo and then condition. This mask will give your hair a rich gloss.
- For shiny hair you can also mix one teaspoon of honey into 4 cups of warm water. After shampooing, pour the mixture through your hair, but do not rinse. Dry as normal.