General Beauty Problems of The Foot
Sweaty and Smelly Feet
Sweaty feet (hyperhydrosis) and smelly feet (bromohydrosis) are two very common, annoying and embracing conditions of the feet. However its is just a contradiction that mostly people with smeellly and sweaty foot are the people who are generally very clean and wash their foot regularly.
Causes of Smelly Foot
Surprisingly sweaty and smelly foot is a cause of unhealthy diet and faulty lifestyle. If the body cannot offload toxins in the normal way – i.e. via the liver, kidneys & urinary system – then it will offload any way that it can. The feet, being richly endowed with sweat glands, is an obvious route through which to do this. Another reason of excessive sweating in the foot is wearing tight shoes and synthetic socks .Now there are different micro organisms like bacteria that feed on these sweat. These bacteria get rid of waste on the feet which are in the form of organic acids. These organic acids have a strong pungent odor due to which your feet smell bad. Thus the problems are intertwined. It is thus needed that one takes care of the sweat in foot which would automatically take care of the odor problem.
The causes of toxicity in the body are:
- Poor diet – too high in saturated fats and stimulants (tea and coffee), too much alcohol, not enough fresh foods (e.g. salads, fruit & vegetables)
- Poor Lifestyle – too much stress and lack of exercise and fresh air
- Physical Problems – poor gut function can lead to “leaky gut syndrome” which causes toxicity from within. Often one symptom of this is dietary-related bloating of the belly accompanied by food intolerances, IBS, etc.
- Poor Elimination – Sluggish bowel transit leading to constipation or mixed constipation and diarrhea
Remedies for sweaty and smelly foot
- To begin with what the doctors say about the treatment of chronic foot odor, you need to treat this problem more scientifically. They suggest the smelly feet victims to wash their feet on a daily basis using antibacterial soap. After washing, it is important to dry the feet completely.
- Drink a lot of water. It is a better way to fight body odor.
- Do not wear synthetic socks but a clear pair of socks, made with absorbent material, such as cotton.
- Spray your feet regularly with a usual antiperspirant and shower foot powder in your shoes.
- Do not wear the pair of shoes for two days consequently.
- The sneaker wearers should interchange between two pairs to make it dry out for a while.
- While indoors, wash your feet and prefer going barefoot. Wearing sandals is also a best alternative.
- To fight off the smell, you should wash your feet with green tea. They have been confined in the overpowering construction boots all day.
- Take bath with baking soda, along with a few teaspoons of vinegar, by soothing for feet and lessens foot odor.
- Dust your feet once or twice, using cornstarch or powder.
- Take some turnip juice or radish juice and try rubbing your feet with it. Being natural deodorants, these juices are excellent mediums of fighting body odor.
- Taking a bath with some ginger for a long time helps one to sweat and rid body of toxins buy some ginger root-mash it up and use the juice and rub it on your feet.
- Paraffin treatment is another good idea to fight body odor. In this method, the professional waxes the bottom of one’s feet using the melted down cooled wax.
- Another treatment is to do without any intake of sugar and alcohol for about a week. This experiment on your body may tell you if these elements have to do anything with it.
- Buy and use some acne soap on your feet. It is a special soap that is anti bacteria and helps to fight with body toxics.
- Trying out the zinc supplements is another good idea to deal with smelly feet. You may feel certain deficiency or it can be a big immune adherent.