A pedicure is a way to improve the appearance of the feet and their nails. It provides a similar service as a manicure. Generally a simple pedicure at home is enough to have lively breathing legs.Please follow these easy steps to do the same:
- Nail Cutter
- Nail Filer
- Nail Brush
- Cuticle Cutter
- Cuticle Pusher
- Pumice Stone
- Foot Scraper
- Orange stick
- Bath salts
- Epsom salts
- Liquid soap
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Moisturizing lotion
- Cuticle remove
- Nail polish
- Luke warm water
- Remove existing nail polish with cotton dipped in acetone. Cotton band is better than cotton balls as they tend to stick to the nail
- Soak your feet in luke-warm water with liquid soap and Hydrogen peroxide. You can also add Epsom salts or bath salts to the water. Soak for 10 minutes
- Clean your feet with the nailbrush, foot scraper and pumice stone. The idea is to smoothen the skin.
- Remove your feet from the basin
- Cut your toenail straight across which helps prevent ingrown toe nails
- After cutting your toenails, file them to make the edges smooth
- To the base of the skin, apply cuticle remove and rub in. Slowly push the skin back with an orange stick to the place where it meets the skin
- You can use a cuticle moisturizer if the cuticles do not push back.
- Massage your feet with a moisturizing lotion
- You can also use an exfoliating lotion if your skin is too dry
- You can also massage your feet with a good cream.
- Separate your toes with cotton in between them
- Apply the first coat of nail polish and allow it to dry for some time
- Clean up any stray polish on the toes and apply the second coat and allow it to dry.
- Add a clear coat of polish once dried.
- Your feet are now ready to add charm to your beauty.