Natural Foot Care
One can follow certain natural methods in home itself to keep the foot healthy and beautiful. One can give the foot a nice foot soak ar prepare a special foot lotion that can be applied to the foot with extra ordinary benefits.
Feet Soak Ingredients
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Milk
- Fill a tub with warm water and put the lemon juice, cinnamon powder, olive oil and milk in it. Mix well.
- Put your feet in the tub and let them soak in the water for 10-15 minutes.
- Now, wash your feet with a mild soap, dry them with a towel and apply a foot care cream.
Foot Lotion Ingredients
- 1 tbsp Almond Oil
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Wheat Germ Oil
- 12 drops Eucalyptus Essential/Fragrance Oil
- Bottle (dark-colored)
- Take a dark colored bottle and put almond oil, olive oil, wheat germ oil and eucalyptus oil in it.
- Shake the bottle shake extremely well and store in a cool, dry place.
- To use the lotion, just rub it into your feet and heels, after you have cleaned and dried them.