Face Care Tips
There are three basic steps involved with good face care:
Everyone’s skin gets dirty from dust, sweat, make-up, sebum and impurities in the air. If it is not cleansed, the pores will become clogged the skin will start to look dull.It is thus necessary to follow a well planned cleansing progremme. This includes:
- Remove mascara Lashes with a cotton bud dipped in eye-cleansing lotion. To make the job easier keep your hair off your face.
- Remove the eyes shadow - Artistic Palletes - by gently wiping it off with a pad of clean cotton wool moistened with eye-cleansing lotion.
- Pour a little face cleansing cream into the palm of one hand and dab it generously over the nose, chin, forehead and cheeks --- using two fingers of the other hand.
- Massage the cream into the skin, starting under the throat, using a gentle upward motion.
- Continue massaging the cream up to the forehead, using the fingertips.
- Gently massage the cream from the eyes to the nose.
- Massage cream back over the chin, which is particularly prone to blackheads. Use the index finger.
- Remove the cream from the face with tissue pads in each hand. Start under the chin and work over the cheeks and on to the forehead
Toners remove all traces of dirt, make-up or cleanser that remain after cleansing.
- Immediately after cleansing apply toner to the forehead and cheeks on a pad of cotton wool
- Apply the toner to the crevices around the nose.
- Apply the toner to the crevices around the chin.
Moisturizing is an important costiuent of face care.Without moisture, the skin will not remain smooth and supple. The face is exposed to the drying effect of the weather, so moisturisers -- which form a film over the skin -- contain and augment the natural moisture.
- Using the tips ofthe fingers, dot moisturising cream lightly all over the face.
- Press the fingers of both hands into the centre of the forehead and work the cream slowly outwards. Pat the cream gentlyaround the eyes.
- Work the cream around the jawline, chin and mouth with the middle fingers of both hands.
- Massage the cream over the throat