Dark circles are one of the most commonly occurring beauty problems associated with the eyes.
Causes of Dark Circles
Different causes of Dark Circles under the eyes could be:
- Over exposure to sun
- Lack of sleep
- Lack of nutrients
- Chronic diseases
Solution of Dark Circles
Solutions for under eye dark circles
- Concealing the dark circles around eyes through make up techniques.
- Do not use bleach or peels to make the dark circles around eyes light.
- Treat the cause of illness mentioned above.
- Sleep for sufficiently long hours to prevent formation of dark circles under eyes.
- Do not scratch the under eye skin.
- Diet, which is rich in nutrients helps to remove dark circles around eyes.
- Increase your daily intake of water to minimum 8 to 10 glasses.
Apart from the solutions listed above, there are some quick preventive methods that can be undertaken for immediate results:
- Gently wash the face, then apply a skin tightening moisturizer around the eyes.
- Grind a raw potato and add almond paste to it. Use the mixture regularly on the under-eyes to get rid of dark circles and puffiness.
- Apply fresh fig on the eyes.
- Place two cucumber slices over the eyes and rest for 15 minutes or apply cucumber juice under eyes.